GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These general contractual conditions (“Conditions of Sale”) apply to the supply and sale of products of the ANIMAPOP brand and other brands belonging to the JUST TREND ltd group (the “Products”) via the website www.justtrendsrl.com (the “Website”). The Products are sold by Just Trend ltd company, registered office: Via Ganghereto, 59 – 52028 Terranuova Bracciolini AREZZO (Italy), P.IVA 05603280487 (the “Seller” and the “Agent”)
2. Products on the website are sold only and exclusively to customers defined as a “Consumers” by the legislative decree of 6th September 2005, n. 206 (“Customers”). Therefore, the Seller reserves the right to refuse to fulfil orders from subjects who are not Consumers or orders that contravene their commercial policy.
3. These Conditions of Sale do not cover the supply or sale of services or products which may be present on the Website or accessible via links, banners or hyperlinks by third parties who are separate from the Seller. The Seller does not assume any responsibility for the sale or the provision of such products or services.
Conclusion of the purchase contract
4. In order to conclude a purchase contract for one or more Products on the Website, the Customer must complete the online order form and send it electronically to the Agent, following the instructions in the order box.
5. In the order box will appear: (i) a summary of the essential characteristics of the Products ordered, (ii) the price (including taxes), (iii) the method of payment, (iv) the means of delivery, (v) shipment and delivery costs (vi) conditions governing the Customer’s rights to return the Products (see below), (vii) the means and (viii) times for returning the Products.
6. Except for circumstances outlined in article 7 below, the contract is concluded when the Agent receives, electronically, the correctly completed order form, subject to verification of the data inserted and acceptance of the Conditions of Sale. The form will be held for the period of time necessary for the order to be fulfilled and in any case according to the law and will be available for the Customer to consult in the section My Account.
7. Once the contract is concluded and the purchase order accepted, the Agent will send a receipt by email with the information contained in the order form. The Agent can refuse to execute orders for which he deems the Customer’s solvency to be insufficient, which are incomplete or incorrect or in the case that the Products are unavailable. In these cases, the Seller will inform the Customer promptly by email that the contract has not been concluded and that the order cannot be executed, specifying the reasons.
8. If the Products presented on the Website are no longer available or on sale at the moment that the order form is sent by the Customer, the Agent will communicate this to the Customer promptly, in all cases within thirty (30) days from the day after the order was sent to the Agent. If the Customer has already made a payment for Products which are no longer available or on sale, the Agent will make an immediate refund to the Customer for the price paid for these Products.
Guarantee and prices displayed for the Products
9. JUST TREND ltd sells exclusively Products of the brands, ANIMAPOP and JUST FOR YOU or other brands belonging to the JUST TREND ltd company. The Products are new, high quality, and are made with the same production standards and have the same characteristics as items typically sold by the Seller on the market.
10. The essential characteristics of the Products are presented on the Website in the Product Information for each Product. The images and the colours of the Products on sale on the Website may not correspond with the actual Products because of the effects of Internet browsers or monitors which may alter colours and light.
11. The prices of the Products are expressed in Euro. If, because of the exchange rate for the currency used by the Customer for payment or for other reasons, the price of the Product is different from the price displayed on the Website, the Agent will specify the price in the order confirmation sent to the Customer.
12. All the Products are sold with an identification label, attached with a single use fastening. The label and fastening are an integral part of the Product and if they are removed or damaged the Customer may no longer be able to exercise his/her rights to return the Product and obtain a refund (see article 22 below, Right of Withdrawal).
13. Payment for the Product, shipment and delivery must be made by the Customer at the time of sending the order form. The Customer can use the following payment methods:
14. PayPal is a fast and reliable online payment system.
When you pay with PayPal, you only need to insert your email address and password, without sharing your financial data.
Whether you are making a purchase, selling or transferring money, with PayPal it is secure: your financial data (such as your bank details and your credit card number) are stored and encrypted by the PayPal server.
Besides, all your transactions are monitored 24 hours a day by a security team whose purpose is to identify and block suspicious activities and protect you from fraudulent payments.
For every transaction you make with PayPal you will receive a confirmation email. If an article you buy online does not reach its destination, PayPal Buyer Protection will refund you the price of the article as well as despatch, delivery and packing charges.
Shipment and delivery of the Products
Not only do we offer you a unique shopping experience on Online Store ANIMAPOP, we also prepare and despatch your order carefully and quickly.
15. We work with UPS to deliver your order, which in general will arrive within three to seven working days. We will inform you by email as soon as we ship your order. You can also track your order using the link included in the shipment confirmation. If you are registered on our Website you can view and track the progress of your order in “My account”. It can take up to 24 for UPS to activate the tracking link after orders have been shipped.
16. FREE DELIVERY for ALL ORDERS in ITALY.
For orders to EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD costs will vary depending on your country. Delivery charges do not change on the basis of the number of Products ordered.
17. When you make your order you can indicate an address for delivery that is different from the billing address. When you make your order, first insert the billing address, and then click on “Choose a different delivery address”. It is not possible to choose a different delivery address if you choose to pay on receipt.
18. JUST TREND ltd is not responsible for problems connected to shipment or errors made by the Customer in inserting his / her delivery address.
The Customer must make claims for delayed delivery or damage during shipment at the time of delivery directly to the courier.
20. For further information regarding our Products and sales policy please contact us using the contact details in the “Customer Services” section of our Website.
21. As specified in the section “Right of Withdrawal” below, the Customer has the right to withdrawal from the purchase contract concluded with the Agent, without penalty, within fourteen (14) days of receiving the Product. It is not possible to exchange an item for another item. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal within fourteen days from the receipt of the Product, you can contact the Agent stating that you wish to return the product at:
JUST TREND SRL
VIA FRATELLI CERVI 48
52024 – LORO CIUFENNA
Write an email to email@example.com stating that you wish to return the Product. The object of your message must be “return request”. Please include the following information in your email: – surname of the person who made the order– email of the person who made the order– order number – reason for return.
Securely wrap the Product you wish to return in its original packaging and include the original transport document inside the package (if you no longer have this document, please include a piece of paper indicating your name, address, email, telephone number, the name of the Product you are returning and the order number, which you can find in the My Account section of our Website.).
22. In order to exercise your right to withdrawal you must send the Product you wish to return within 14 days of receiving the Product. You are responsible for taking the package for return to a courier collection point and paying Return shipping and delivery costs.
23. Original shipping and delivery costs will not be reimbursed.
24. The Customer is responsible for the loss or damage of the Product.
25. In order for a Customer to exercise his/her right of withdrawal the following conditions must be met:
The Product must not have been used, worn, washed, altered or damaged.
The Product identification label must be undamaged and attached with the single use fastening which is an integral part of the Product.
The Product must be returned in its original packaging which must be undamaged (apart from the seal)
The Product must be taken to the courier collection point within fourteen days (14) of the date of its delivery to the Customer..
26. Once the Agent has received the returned Product and is satisfied that the conditions set out above in article 22 are met, an email will be sent to the Customer confirming that a refund will be issued. It may take up to 14 days for the refund to be accredited to the credit card used to pay for the Product or for the money to be transferred to the account from which the payment was made.
27. If the conditions set out above in article 22 are not met, the Customer does not have a right to a refund but has a right to have the Product delivered back to them in the state in which it was returned to the Agent. In this case, the Customer is responsible for the costs of shipment and delivery. If the Customer does not wish to receive the Product, the Seller will keep the Product and will not make a refund.
Laws regulating the General Conditions of Sale
29. These General Conditions of Sale are regulated by Italian law, and in particular by the legislative decree of 6th September 2005 n. 206, the consumer code, with specific reference to the normative on the subject of distance contracts and the legislative decree of 9th April 2003 n. 70 concerning online commerce. The place of jurisdiction for any dispute arising from the purchase of Products and the use of the Website, is the Customer’s country of residence.
Modifications and updates
30. These Conditions of Sale may be modified to accommodate changes in the law. The new Conditions of Sale will come into effect from the date they are published on the Website and will be immediately binding for the Customer.
Last update 16/03/2019